Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time has flown by in the O'Neal house. I can't believe it has been almost 1 year to the day since I've been on here. My 1st year in nursing school is over, YAY! I have to go this summer, this fall, and next spring and then I will be ready to sit for my RN licence test! School is wrapping up for the girls and I am so glad that I ended early enough so that I can make it to all the girls end of year stuff.

2010 so far in the O'Neal house:
Madison is in 1st grade and is ready for summer break. She is doing an amazing job in school. At the teacher conference the only thing her teacher could say that she might need to work on is her perfection in hand writing...in that I mean she writes so neat and precise that it has taken her a few extra minutes to finish some of her work because she wants her handwriting perfect. She loves to read! By March she had met all of her reading goals for the year. Madison is staying busy with soccer, gymnastics, and loves riding her bike.

Jordan is a DIVA! Diva in that she is into fashion and friends, not that she wants to be the center of attention. She is doing good in Kindergarten and is actually raising her hand and talking in class with all the kids looking at her. That is a big accomplishment for her :) Jordan does great on her school work and her reading skills, but is a little more focused on the socialization of school then the academics of it. When Madison comes home and says what she learned in Science, Jordan tells me who said what at recess and if her and her BFF got along that day. Her favorite past times are playing and gymnastics.

Peyton is keeping us on our toes! She started a daycare this year (TWO different ones), but easily convinced her Daddy she should stay with him. With Andy working nights there were only a few days that she needed to stay somewhere, so Natalie and Donna helped us out. I've had her on the waiting list at an awesome preschool since Aug. and I just found out they will have a spot for her for the next school year so I guess we'll deal with that when it gets here. Peyton tries to run the show! She is very sweet, caring, and compassionate....unless she isn't getting her way...she is 3 ;)

I am going to try and be better about this whole blogging thing.... Not that I am going to make a daily or even a monthly commitment, but I'll promise it won't be another year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment