Monday, May 10, 2010

What?!?

Today is the first day that I don't have anything to do!! My house is cleaned, except laundry, but that doesn't count since I'll ALWAYS have laundry.

My options are endless. The world is mine. Time is not a factor, well, except I have to pick up the big girls at 3 :)

So what have I been doing for the last hour....studying.

What?

Yep, studying.

They posted our Summer I unit guides and I want to get an edge up on the material so I figured I'd have it all read by the time school starts. I don't want to be reading nursing stuff....it is just what my body knows...muscle memory is what Andy would say. Have a free moment, read nursing books...

Then it dawned on me that I am reading, studying on my very first free day since nursing school started. While my grades would appreciate it, I want a day, a break! So I am closing the the Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing. The Management of Patients With HIV Infection and AIDS will have to wait. I am taking the rest of the day! Getting out of my pajamas, or maybe I won't, and doing something just because it is what I feel like....

Lets see what the day brings.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoy your day!! It sounds pretty wonderful!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete