Friday, January 16, 2009

2009

I can not believe it is already 2009! We have had a very busy start to our new year. We have made several changes to our family routine. First, I started back to school back in August and this semester Andy and I thought it would be better for the two little girls to stay in a Mother's day out a few days a week. This was NOT an easy decision to make! Our girls have always stayed home or with a family member, never with strangers. Madison starting Kindergarten about killed us! Jordan and Peyton finished their first week yesterday! They each had a great week!! Jordan's class actually has a pre-school curriculum which will help her to get ready for next year when she starts Kindergarten. When she got in the car after the first day I asked her what she learned and she said, "Everything Mom, I know it all!!" Peyton had a little more enthusiasm about the day being over and being back with Mommy, however when I asked if she had fun she said yes and that she would come back to play with her friends. They are all 3 growing so fast! I wish time would just stand still for a little while!
I am only a week into this semester and already I am not sure how I am going to survive it. I am taking 12 hours, but those 12 hours consist of Human Anatomy & Physiology II, Microbiology, and Inorganic Chemistry. Although Andy has been great helping more with the kids, cooking, and laundry, I still am trying to fit more hours in the day. I should be studying now, but if I have to figure out how much heat is involved in a dissolution, assuming the heat capacity of the resulting solution is blah, blah, blah my head just might explode. I don't drink, I don't smoke, nor any other type of recreational drug so I figured I would make this blog and take out my mental exhaustion on here :) I am pursuing this nursing degree to give me something to do while my kids are in school and also to provide for them as best we can. Talking about them and thinking about them gets me re-focused...what better way to do that then to brag about them!!

I think this is enough O'Neal info for my first visit so I'll close and talk more soon!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment